Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dolly Wink No. 6 Baby Cute

 

no6

Everything about Dolly Wink is so cute. It helps that the quality of the lashes are super too. I don’t vouch for crappy lashes because I know just how uncomfortable they are when worn and how difficult they can be to apply.

IMG_1384

Tsubasa Masawara line of lashes are fantastic and DollyWink eyelash glue is so so good. I had no problems applying it. No ugly dried glue bits. No terrible cheap smells. Some people might think these lashes are a little pricy but I have shu uemura ones and they don’t feel half as comfortable or look as good as DollyWinks.

IMG_1382

I was inspired by Tsubasa dolly eye makeup ( her makeup is immaculate!) and used no.6 Baby cute bottom lashes ~ It was so easy to put on even though there are 6 different pieces and I kinda exaggerated it a little too much by placing it pretty far away from my lower lash line. I’m not too good yet at applying lower lash line falsies but once I get the hang of it, I’ll post another pic k! so pardon the overly dolly look babes Smile Just trying to show u how awesome the dolly wink lashes are!

IMG_1434

All I Used for this look -

False lashes for top

Dolly wink no.6 baby cute

Bourjois 1001 CILS Mascara

Soap and Glory Arch De Triumph Brow Shaper

Bourjois Brown Eyeshadow

Bourjois Liner Clubbing Ultra Black ** This is such a fab liner **

Kate Gradical PK1 ( Cheeks and eyes)

Rimmel Shock Gloss

 

NO flash on :

IMG_1361

With Flash:

IMG_1354

okie! have a great Thursday!! I’ve got some lashes, mascara and eyebrow shaper review coming up ~~

image