Crossing the Blues

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Amazing Cosmetic Concealor (Fair) review

 

Hi Everyone!!

Christmas is around the cornerSmile  I have so many looks I want to do but so little time unfortunately. Well, I’ve a ton of products that are waiting to be reviewed too!! arghhH!!! so many things I want to do and so little time Sad smile

IMG_1030

On the up side, I think I’ve found the best under eye concealorSmile The word to describe Amazing cosmetic’s concealor ( Fair ) is simply “ AMAZING”. Lameness aside, this concealor is really “ Powerful ” It is the only concealor that has helped conceal my dark eye rings. I feel like this concealor literally grabs on to my skin ( in a good way) and doesn’t allow dark circles to peek through. I had to be very careful however, to blend it very quickly upon application because it dries a little too quick plus the heavy texture of this concealor can leave serious streak marks. Also, it looked a bit cakey in the sun.

IMG_1029

 

Texture wise, it feels like an eye primer actually~ It has a “grippy” quality to it that I am so unused to. All the under eye concealors I have tried in the past feel much lighter but I guess they lose out in terms of coverage. Amazing cosmetics concealor gets 2 thumbs up for concealing dark under eye circles. I’ve not tested it on blemishes. A word of caution though, it can get a little streaky – use only a tiny tiny bit each time and blend quickly into skin.

You can see in the picture below that it is a little streaky at my brow area but does a good job at masking my panda eyes.

IMG_1026

A comparison shot – left eye with Amazing Concealor, right eye without Amazing Concealor

IMG_1049

Okie, has anyone tried this concealor with similar or differing results?