Crossing the Blues

Monday, August 23, 2010

Soft Bronzy EOTD

 

Hihi!! I did this really quick bronzy look and it actually looks better in person than on camera. I think it’s high time to retire my canon but I’ll have to wait until my confinement ends before I go hunting for a new camera.  Sorry about the colour turnout for the mean time. I’m loving all these neutral shades right now and surprisingly, I’m using a super cheap black kohl eyeliner from Sasa and it works beautiful for smudgy eyes :)

IMG_7209

IMG_7208

Items Used: Sasa Black Eyeliner,  Fairy Drops Mascara, Castledew Eye Mousse, Bourjois Eyeshadow ( Brown shade) , Koji Eyelash Curler, Loreal Super Liner

             * I SO SO WANT *               

  • URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE

 

image

The shades are simply delicious and this is a beautiful palette that I must get my hands on. I’ve watched way too many vids and read too many reviews on this palette. YEs, I know it’s super lovely and I want it too!!!

  • SUGARPILL COLD HEART 4 COLOR PALETTE

image Gorgeous Packaging, pigmented & oh so vibrant shades. I can’t wait to try these pressed and some pigments from this company. Check out a good review on this palette here:

  • ROYCE CHOCOLATE
nama chocolate

I just want some awesome soft melty chocolate. I still have a long time to go before I get to taste these babies. Arghh!!!! \

Okie, 4 more days to the weekend sweeties! Eat some yummy chocolates for me in the meanwhile :-)

image