Crossing the Blues

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Macho Male Model Joseph Marvullo


Joseph Marvullo is a 28 years old model from Clearwater, Florida, US.



Self Introduction of Joseph Marvullo:

I moved down from NY a little over a year ago. I came down here looking for a change. I found it, and I love it. I have been shooting for a little over a year now. I think I have really grown in a short period of time. I really am looking forward to the future and all the possibilities it holds. I am interested in shooting with serious photographers only. I have been doing a lot of work on my portfolio recently and I am ready to branch out. I have a lot of great ideas and I am looking to share those with others. I am interested in doing commercial type shoots, and more edgy shoots. I have tattoos, I love them. They tell a story of who I am. I have other hobbies, and lots of good things in my life to pass time. I am a professional in my career, and in modeling.

God has truly blessed me with an amazing life, I put my life in his hands, and I hope he takes me somewhere with all of this.... I am very grateful for all the love and support of my family and friends. I am taking the advice of a friend in the industry, I am not going to listen to "The First NO"...

Details of Joseph Marvullo:

Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 190 lbs
Waist: 30"
Shoe: 12
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned