Crossing the Blues

Monday, August 9, 2010

My Lovely Baby Boy

It was a big arrival with both families waiting anxiously in the waiting hall. My spinal c-section lasted around 30 minutes and I was freaking out until I heard them say: “He’s Out !” My baby boy was born on 5th August 2010 at 7.38am and weighed 2.89kg. What a miracle boy he was.
IMG_6808                                    Hello World
The second day saw Baby Boy face changing a little more. Looking like daddy !! He looked exactly like me on DAY 1 and on Day 2 his features started getting more defined and he was growing to be every bit the charmer I knew he would be.
IMG_6852 :
My most favourite shot of them all. I need to get a better low light camera because this shot was so characteristic of him after a good feed. Cleaned and sleeping with a smile on day 3.
IMG_6890
4th Day: Too busy checking out early morning plus baby boy was in the nursery waiting to be discharged. Alot of settling down to do and I was just too pooped and exhausted to do anything. This life changing experience was catching up with me and I was just out of it totally.
Having spent much of the fifth day getting settled into a new environment, Baby Boy is finally looking all rested and happy. His hair is always standing like his dads and he never fails to melt my heart every time ( - Except when he’s cranky, hungry and poopy - )!! hahaha
IMG_6903 Thanks for waiting patiently for Baby’s pictures and for all your well wishes :)
image