Crossing the Blues

Monday, April 18, 2011

Young Model Tom Reinert

Tom Reinert is a 20 years old model from Perris, California, US.

Self Introduction of Tom Reinert:

My names Tom and I'm an aspiring model looking to get some amazing pictures to set up a portfolio. I'm 20. Yes I am an Identical twin, and yes he is an aspiring model as well, we're trying to get into it together.

I am into photography as well, I know cameras pretty well, but I'm ready to be on the other side of the lens.

I am always available for shoots, even on short notice, however my brother requires a little notice.

You can contact me through e-mail: Tom.Reinert@gmail.com

Details of Tom Reinert:

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 140 lbs
Waist: 28"
Shoe: 10.0
Hair color: Brown
Hair Length: Short
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White