Crossing the Blues

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Male Model Blake Anthony Marti

Blake Anthony Martin is a 21 years old model from Los Angeles, California, US.

Self Introduction of Blake Anthony Martin:

My name is Blake Martin and im from south Louisiana. I moved to Hollywood at the end of last year. I was a college football player and began persuing acting and modeling in college. Fitness is a big deal to me and i love being in front the camera. I pride myself on making others laugh and having fun but i know when it's time for buisiness. I've got runway experience and have done a handfull of shoots. I'm ready to work!


Details of Blake Anthony Martin:

Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 180 lbs
Neck: 16"
Sleeve: 32"
Chest: 41"
Waist: 32"
Inseam: 32"
Shoe: 11.5
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned