Crossing the Blues

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Male Model Scottie Neutron

Scottie Neutron is a 34 years old model from Midvale, Utah, US.

Self Introduction of Scottie Neutron:

I am willing to do anything from formal to the most extreme thing you can think of.
I am also a photographer & therefore understand where you, the photographer, are coming from. I am modeling partly to get an idea of what the model feels like to help my photography, so the more nerve racking of idea you have the better. I will follow instructions well. I will not give advice unless asked. And being hair impaired as of late, I'm definitely willing to wear hats and wigs.

A LITTLE ABOUT ME: I think it's good to have an idea of who you are working with, and some of these tidbits may help you know if our personalities will groove, although I am very laid back & easy to get along with. I enjoy painting, the outdoors, reading, listening to (and writing) music.


Details of Scottie Neutron:

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 165 lbs
Neck: 15"
Chest: 40"
Waist: 31"
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Olive