Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lady GaGa Got Anderson Cooper So Drunk in Interview

U.S. newsman Anderson Cooper will never forget interviewing Lady GaGa in London - because she got him so drunk on whisky he struggled to question her. The journalist jetted around the world to chat with the pop superstar on her Monster Ball tour, and got to socialite with the "Poker Face" hitmaker when she was off duty.

But he admits their personal chats hampered his professionalism - because she plied him with booze while he tried to quiz her on her life. Cooper tells The Insider, "I was really interested to meet Lady GaGa. She's obviously a fascinating person."

"We actually ended up (one) day in a pub in London drinking Jameson, which I don't really drink. So, she got me to drink like two of them, and by the end I was ready to have the interview be over because I really sort of couldn't ask any more questions."