Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

DollyWink Liquid Eyeliner + Kate Brown Collection BR1 FOTD

 

My new eye liner love ~ Dollywink Liquid Liner

IMG_0392

There are no words to describe how much  I love my Dollywink liquid eyeliner right now. The tip is very thin yet sturdy and the color is a nice deep black, not at all inky like some drugstore brands and it applies like a dream. If you are semi monolid like me and need a very accurate and sharp eyeliner to bring out your eye shape, DW eyeliner is really amazing. WOW.  Plus it doesn’t hurt that the eyeliner and packaging is mega cute!

IMG_0390

A simple and really fast look that I did using Dollywink liquid liner and kate brown collection BR1.My eyeliner strokes are never this fine but the fine tip of DW makes it so easy. Sharp lines are very easy to draw now! Smile

Hmm.. the KATE brown collection BR1 actually showed up well in my microshots. I’m using fairy drops mascara btw

IMG_0401

IMG_0406

IMG_0407

Have a great midweek!

Upcoming reviews – Dollywink lashes~~ revlon lippy~~

image