Crossing the Blues

Monday, December 6, 2010

Kylie Minogue Eyes More Acting Gig


Kylie Minogue is switching gears in her career - the Australian pop star wants to concentrate more on acting. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker shot to fame Down Under on long-running soap opera "Neighbours" and is now making plans to return to her acting roots, after recently filming a big-screen cameo as a tattoo-clad rock chick in forthcoming drama "Jack and Diane".

She tells Britain's "The One Show", "I've already filmed ('Jack and Diane'), it's a really independent film shot in New York. I just flew in for my one day of filming, spent half of it getting covered in fake tattoos."

"I just love being on set, I love filming, I love the magic that you can create and after the tour next year I'm definitely going back to (acting)."