Crossing the Blues

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Quick Update

 

I am feeling pooped from the long night feeds and endless diaper changes but baby boy’s smile and cute adorable laughs really make it all worth it. I love him when he’s angry and I love him when his happy and I even love him when he pees on me. I love being a mommy.

Aren’t babies the most expressive little ones !? Here’s my cutie pie looking angry, happy and curious :-) hehe

IMG_0213IMG_7017 IMG_7026
hehe, here’s some super adorable shoe his Aunty bought for him :-) They are a little too big for him now but it’s for ages 0-6 months, so no worries here.

IMG_7176 

Oh, I was browsing through some Japanese Mags and here are some hairstyles that I am loving. So many hair colours to decide from and I really like all of them! ? ! I

IMG_7129IMG_7122IMG_7130IMG_7125 IMG_7126IMG_7124

On the post pregnancy mommy front, I’ve managed to lose around 10- 12 kg in 3 weeks ( not too sure about the current number because I don’t have a weighing machine and have been only able to take my weight at the Doctor’s Office. I’m targeting for another 8-10kg and it’s all being done through a very healthy but strict confinement diet, an excellent tummy binder, my wonderful mother in law & massage lady who massage the wind\air and fats out of me and breast feeding! 

Enjoy your Weekend Sweetpeas!

image