Crossing the Blues

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Male Model Justin Gonzalez

Justin Gonzalez is a 22 years old model from North Hollywood, California.



Self Introduction of Justin Gonzalez:

I have been modeling for years.... Lovin' it!!!! Can't wait to continue to broaden my portfolio with more and more photos...

I was modeling in Orange County for almost a year, working with various photographers, mainly Hector Cruz and Stephen Moore with Moore & Cruz Photography and 2Siick studios. Before that I modeled in Seattle, WA. I am 22 years old, and am also persuing a career in music. I have my own LP, and record label. Producing Hip Hop music. I've been doing this for almost a decade now... I love to shoot on location, and in studio. So whatevers clever.....

Details of Justin Gonzalez:

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 170 lbs
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned