Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Wishing everyone who celebrates, A Merry Merry christmas :)

 

http://www.animeyume.com/naruto/naruto_xmas.jpg

image

Hehe…  Tonight my extended family is getting together and though I don’t personally “celebrate it,” I do go to catch up with friends and family. I also have friends who treat Christmas as a very special time. A time of celebration :)

*On a personal note, it’s been pretty obvious that I haven’t been blogging much and I’ve been a little late on commenting. Personally, my health isn’t all that great for this past month and I’ve been dedicating quite a bit of time to resting. I’ve been sleeping, eating ( growing fat) and my work has taken a back seat. Thankfully, my family is understanding and have allowed me to take this time to chill &  rest.

My creativity level has slumped quite a bit but I am giving my body a good month more to get better. I always have bouts of doing really well and bouts of serious health slump so I hope you guys forgive me for my lack of post.  I love makeup and intend to share this passion ONCE I have the energy to come up with more interesting material.

Btw, if u have any interesting anime to recommend,  I would love to know about it cause lying in bed all day is very very boring… hehehe

Thank you for commenting and supporting my quiet blog and sorry if my comments have been a little lack luster. It always puts a smile on my face to read ur entries and see all those makeup goodies tat u guys have bought !!!

 

* Heath is wealth*

 

Let’s all toast to a great christmas and a really positive and healthy 2010.

 

* MUACKS Sweeties*

 

 

My favourite band of 2009:

Untitled-1 copy