Crossing the Blues

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The genius of You Tube

http://www.wired.com/images/article/full/2008/02/youtube_founders_500px.jpg

I’d  like to believe that YOU TUBE was founded by beauty gurus who needed an avenue to post all their beauty hauls and what not in moment of makeup enlightenment but the simple truth is that it was founded by 3 pretty attractive looking guys( some still say it’s 2 guys and I am totally not sure about this but since Wikipedia stated 3,I’m sticking with it)! Above is Chad and Steve. The third dude is Jawed Karim and from what I see through Google images, he’s not bad looking. Totally unexpected .

This raises another case in point, IT WIZs can be very attractive and good looking. I really love these guys as they have helped me get over my TV Addiction. You Tube has everything a girl would ever need to keep herself occupied and readily informed.

I love you tube cause it has spawned so many amazing beauty gurus like Michelle Phan , Fafinette, binosusume, beautyQQ, manwomanfilm and many others.

I love how you can be surfing for one thing and a great link to something similar pops up and since my attention span is that of a goldfish, I can easily switch videos super fast and I rarely get bored!

ADDICTIVE YOU TUBE VIDEOS\ CHANNELS :-

KOREAN COOKING CHANNEL:

MAANGCHI

This lovely korean lady makes cooking complex Korean Dishes look easy, fun and yummy. I bet it’s not as easy to make though for a klutz like me! All those veggies, yummy!

CURRENT FAVOURITE ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL:

X FACTOR 

OLLY MURS. I am such a big fan of his!! His old school singing, dancing and on stage performance is the reason why I have to watch him online every week!

CRAIG FURGERSON

His interviews with celebrities (esp. Jennifer Love Hewitt) & monologues always crack me up.

JOHNATHAN ROSS *LUV HIM*

FAVOURITE HANDY CRAFT\BEAUTY\INTELLIGENT INDIVIDUAL:

Secretlifeofabionerd

PROBABLY THE MOST POPULAR BEAUTY GURU TO DATE:

RICEBUNNY\MICHELLE PHAN

BEAUTY AND HAUL EXTRAORDINAIRE:

THECURRENTCUSTOMS

She’s honest, funny and totally sexy. Amazing hauls too!

ANIME CHANNELS:

My current hot favourite anime is WITCHBLADE & VAMPIRE KNIGHT.  Lots of fun. I check out anime songs and everything anime related on you tube all the time :)

JAPANESE INSPIRED STYLE MAKEUP:
Eemeraude

MUSIC CHANNELS GALORE\UNPLUGGED MUSIC CHANNELS:

My current favourite music video has to be Miss Shanghai

For all my KPOP, Jap, German, English songs. Lately, I’ve been totally stuck to Park Bom Latest single:

From  Vampire Knight Guilty

Hope you enjoyed this post, it’s beauty related yet not beauty related… hee hee ^_^

If there are any channels you adore, pls comment below! I would love love to know :)

Untitled-1 copy