Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Male Model Bryan Patrick

Bryan Patrick is a 25 years old model from Sacramento, California, US.



Self Introduction of Bryan Patrick:

Hi, my name is Bryan and let me start off by saying I am a very dedicated and hard working person. Being a former collegiate athlete, I feel as though I understand the sacrifices and commitment that it takes to excel in what you are doing. Nothing in life comes easy, and therefore you must be strong-willed, focused, and confident in yourself!! Above all else it is important to maintain a humble, yet competitive attitude to reach the goals you set in life. One of many goals is to step foot into the modeling industry. And to become a highly respected model. Currently, I am completing a master’s degree while training athletes at a local gym. Being a healthy and fit individual is more than something I do for fun, it is a lifestyle. Although I am easy going outside of the gym, I am pretty intense while training. “The work praises the man” is an Irish Proverb I live my life by; to remind me that everything worth getting in life takes work.

I'm represented by NCB Model Management. If you would like to collaborate w/me, please contact:

NCB Model Management
7485 Rush River Drive Suite 710-145
Sacramento, CA 95831
(916) 687-1629
www.norcalbodz.com
www.ncbmodelmanagement.com

Details of Bryan Patrick:

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 199 lbs
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned