Crossing the Blues

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Male Model Jeff

Jeff is a 26 years old model from Dallas, Texas, US.



Self Introduction of Jeff:

A little info about myself...well I played division 1 collegiate golf, and a little at the professional level. I am fortunate that One Source Talent has picked me up and decided to work with me. They have told me that they see potential in me as an actor, and even a fashion model, if I work hard. It was uplifiting to hear such comments from experienced professionals. I have been fortunate to find some work as a brand ambassador, and see how this industry works through some auditions. I have also been fortunate enough to be casted as an extra in a popular country music video.

My goal is to see how far I can thrive in this tough industry, especially more difficult being a male, but I think that I have the drive and motivation to see how far I can go. I would like to work a photographer, either an aspiring one or professional, to help me in creating a fantastic portfolio. The style that I think I best represent is "the modern preppy". I'm used to the tight-fitting collared shirts, but I think I bring a little athleticism to it. Polo Ralph Lauren and Izod advertisements are the style I most prefer.



Details of Jeff:

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 165 lbs
Waist: 28
Shoe: 12
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White